Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you think this is fair?

Ok so im 13 and im turning 14 in a few months and I have to share a room with my 6 year old sister. I hate this! I wish I could have more privacy but everytime I go in the room she follows. So I cant have ANY time to myself cuz she will just follow me EVERYWHERE! Another thing I hate about this is she tries to copy what I do on my walls. For example I have posters and stickers on my wall and she will try to do the exact same thing as me. Also our room is an ugly shade of red with ugly wallpapaer that she just had to have. She has posters hanging in her room with dora and stuff and it so embarrassing when i have people over or take pics in my room. And she NEVER keeps it clean so we always have bugs and mice in here and its disgusting! It also doesnt help that we live in the near some woods and theres lots of bugs. And my dad said no to a divider or something and I cant paint my room another color. So my question is, do you think its fair that im almost 14 and have to share a room with my sister. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment