Wednesday, August 10, 2011

People hearing certain thoughts?

m 20 and in community college...i do nothing..it sucks but now i think im going crazy. past few weeks the idea of people hearing my thoughts has consumed my life. i feel everytime i think deeply about something private people that live in my house will make a loud sound or Cough and Clear throats to snap me out of it or something...or ill be watching a talk show (jay leno,conan) and i feel the show revolves around what im thinking..but at other times i dont feel this at all. Or one day i will think about a specific item..one day a shark..then the next day id drive and car in font of me had a bumper sticker witha shark ..and i saw shark everywhere that day. ive been getting into bad physical fights with my family because i confront them about it and they say "what are you talking about" i just think they are lieing and tricking me...or they are too scared to tell me the truth..i dont do antthing but play video games and smoke weed at the moment and thats even a nightmare because i spend the whole day worried about what i think to people..can someone just tell me this is all completely ridiculous or something and people can not hear my thoughts..or do i actually have some secret mental retardation where people hear my thoughts. At first i use to think i actually yelled and talked without knowing so i started holding water in my mouth whenever around people or something. but it grew into my thoughts. I stopped ttalking to this girl i like because of this..i stopped going to community college and i wont get a job because of all this..i dont feel i should try at life anymore .i know weed makes you paranoid but for me its as real as me typing this

No comments:

Post a Comment