Tuesday, August 9, 2011

People hearing thoughts?

I understand . these coincidences are real . you havn't noticed them before ,for a number of reasons . but I'm not going to go in to that long story here . You can Email if you want to know , just click on the boy in the hat . but let me give you a piece of advice . don't try to convince people that you are seeing these coincidences . they'll never understand . and will see to it that you get medicated . they want to help , but they can't believe your story so ... they feel you are not thinking clearly . naturally clearing up your thoughts will involve Drugs , perscription drugs and , To arrest your thoughts is the goal , so I advise ,,they don't need to know you have any . thinking is quiet thing . Shuu..... don't talk about it to friends , you'll loose them . you can talk to me . I know your nutts , Just teasin lol

No comments:

Post a Comment